Cox College Radiography Trivia Night
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Veridian Event Center
Halloween themed trivia! Prizes for costumes and table décor, festivities also include a silent auction and 50/50 raffle. The Radiologic Sciences Student Association (RSSA) of Cox College encourages an environment of community and camaraderie within the radiologic sciences and imaging programs at Cox College. Professional and personal development is built through participation in community events, public service, fundraising, and professional engagement. Funds raised though the RSSA are used to support students in professional development activities, such as scholarships and stipends for continuing education and professional conferences. Team entry is $80, sponsorship levels are Emergency Room: $1,000, Urgent Care: $500 and Check Up: $250.
October 19, 2018
Veridian Event Center
309 South Ave
Doors open at 6:30 pm
Trivia begins at 7:30 pm
1. NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THIS FACILITY. (alcoholic or otherwise!!!)
2. NO ALCHOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY BE REMOVED FROM THIS BUILDING.
3. NO FOOD OR DRINK ON THE DANCE FLOOR.
4. NO CONFETTI, GLITTER, TINSEL, SAND, HAY OR STRAW, FEATHERS OR CAT LITTER CAN BE USED TO DECORATE-we are charged an ADDITIONAL $500 CLEANING FEE if these are present.
5. THE BANQUET ROOMIS NON-SMOKING. SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE LOUNGE AREA OR OUTSIDE ONLY.
6. NO LIVE ANIMALS.
FAILURE TO COMPLYWITH THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN A $500.00 FINE FOR YOUR TEAM BY THE VENUE.