Cox College Radiography Trivia Night
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Veridian Event Center
This Halloween themed trivia night offers prizes for costumes and table decor, festivities also include a silent auction and 50/50 raffle. Funds raised through the Radiologic Sciences Student Association of Cox College are used to support students in professional development activities, such as scholarships, continuing education and professional conferences. The RSSA encourages an environment of community and camaraderie within the radiologic sciences and imaging programs. Team entry is $100. Sponsor levels are $1,000, $500 and $250.
October 18, 2019
Veridian Event Center
309 South Ave
Doors open at 6:30 pm
Trivia begins at 7:30 pm
1. NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THIS FACILITY. (alcoholic or otherwise!!!)
2. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY BE REMOVED FROM THIS BUILDING.
3. NO FOOD OR DRINK ON THE DANCE FLOOR.
4. NO CONFETTI, GLITTER, TINSEL, SAND, HAY OR STRAW, FEATHERS OR CAT LITTER CAN BE USED TO DECORATE-we are charged an ADDITIONAL $500 CLEANING FEE if these are present.
5. THE BANQUET ROOM IS NON-SMOKING. SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE LOUNGE AREA OR OUTSIDE ONLY.
6. NO LIVE ANIMALS.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN A $500.00 FINE FOR YOUR TEAM BY THE VENUE.