Be A Hero
In the month of February you can join us as we raise funds to stay right here in the Ozarks, providing for our local patients. Be a hero to someone who needs a hand up in recovering from or working through cardiac disease. Whatever the need, your efforts can help put these patients back on the road to good health.
Here’s how it works! For every $2 raised, we will put a Heroes heart with your name or your donor’s name in the lobby of Wheeler Heart and Vascular Center. Our goal – the roof! At month’s end prizes will be awarded to the top 3 fundraisers! Prizes will be awarded Friday, March 1st. The prizes are:
$1,000 1st Place | $750 2nd Place | $500 3rd Place
There are 2 ways to get involved in the competition:
Pick up a pledge sheet at any of these locations:
- Every Monday from 11-1 at Cox South Cafe
- At the Hotel desk at Wheeler Heart and Vascular
- At the Cardiac Rehab Desk on 3rd Floor Wheeler
- Cardiology Clinic, 4th floor Wheeler Heart and Vascular
- 1906 Employee Store
- Cardiac Rehab, Cox Monett
- Cox Branson Administration
- Physical Therapy Department/Cardiac Rehab, Barton County Hospital
Collect donations and turn them in at least once a week to either of these locations:
- Wheeler Administration Office – Lobby level behind the pharmacy
- CoxHealth Foundation, Medical South, Suite 204
Note! Final collection day to be considered for prizes will be Thursday, February 28th, 5:00pm.
Utilize contact lists, friends, family and of course social media! Send your donors to coxhealthfoundation.com, have them make their donation and designate you in the space that asks “Who is the representative that encouraged you to join us as a Hero?”
Anyone can be a hero and support this effort! Even if you do not want to join the competition, anyone can purchase a heroes heart below. And each and every one of you will be appreciated beyond measure. You are lifting up those in need.
Heart sales are no longer available.