Raffle Tickets Available Now![add_to_cart item=”wdwraffle”]
- 4 One-Day park Hopper passes—Disney World, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- A 7 day stay at a Wyndam/RCI Hotel or Resort, you choose!
- $800 Delta eGi; Card to apply toward your flight!
- All 3 (Disney, Resort and Delta) can be used together or separately
Drawing will be held at Strike Out Sarcoma April 30, Andy B’s
You do not have to be present to win. Online ticket sales close April 29 at noon!
Disney World Raffle:
All tickets, paperwork, necessary codes, phone numbers, written guidelines and restrictions will be provided to the raffle winner on or after the drawing during Strike Out Sarcoma April 30, 2016.
Walt Disney World Tickets:
- 4 Complimentary one day park Hopper passes valid at Walt Disney World Resort in Central Florida.
- Passes are valued at $155 per pass, a total of $620.00.
- The complimentary tickets are valid during normal operating hours and provide admission to a magical one-day experience at each theme park – Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Tickets expire within 2 years. Expiration dates are on the back of the tickets.
- Tickets have no cash value.
- Complimentary tickets cannot be upgraded nor can they be applied towards a package to meet eligibility requirements.
- Tickets provided for fundraising activities that are lost, stolen, used or expired cannot be replaced.
- Complimentary tickets may not be used for admission from December 25-31 of any year and may be subject to block-out dates.
Delta Air Lines:
- Delta eGift Card can be applied toward your next Delta flight.
- Redemption code and instructions will be provided to the raffle winner.
- The certificate number and redemption code located in the digital Delta eGift Card are required for redemption.
- eGifts and cards may only be used for the total purchase price of air transportation including taxes, fees and surcharges imposed on the air transportation.
- They may not be used for additional fees including baggage fees or for any other products or services including upgrades, in-flight purchases, premium seating, mileage booster, SkyMiles Cruises, cargo, hotel stays or car rentals. If redeemed at www.delta.com, a maximum of three forms of payment including eGifts or Cards can be applied towards a single transaction regardless of the number of tickets purchased as part of that transaction.
- If redeemed through any other method, a maximum of three forms of payment including eGifts or Cards can be applied toward a single ticket. eGifts and Cards can be used with other eGifts and/or Cards but cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, voucher or credit towards a single ticket.
- eGifts and cards are not reloadable and do not expire. No service or inactivity fees apply.
- eGifts and Cards, including those that are lost, stolen or destroyed will not be replaced by Delta for any reason.
- eGifts and cards are not refundable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit except where refund or redemption is required by law.
- Where eGifts or Cards are redeemed for a ticket, but travel is not taken, the value of the redeemed ticket after any applicable penalties will be provided in accordance with Delta Air Lines standard policy regarding ticket refunds.
- eGifts and Cards may only be sold by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors. eGifts and Cards that are for sale or sold by an unlicensed vendor are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- eGifts and Cards that are altered or obtained fraudulently are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- Delta is not responsible for eGifts or Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information provided by the purchases.
- Delta reserves the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review transactions initiated using eGifts or Cards for suspected fraud, incorrect certificate or card denomination, or violations of these terms and conditions.
- Delta may at any time and without notice change these terms and conditions or contract with a third party to administer the eGift program or the Card program.
- Use of eGifts and Cards is subject to applicable law. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and applicable law, applicable law will govern.
- The laws of the state of Georgia without regard to its conflicts of law provisions, apply to these terms and conditions and use of any eGift or Card.
- Delta and its affiliates make no warranties, express or implied with respect to eGifts and Cars including express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- eGifts and Cards are issued by Delta Gift Cards, Inc. (“Delta”), an affiliate of Delta Air Lines, Inc., that is authorized to issue eGifts and Cards for sale by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors to be used toward the total purchase price of air transportation on Delta Air Lines marketed flights.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership Introductory Offer for RCI Weeks
- With the certificate you can enjoy one 7-night vacation stay through Resort Rental, LLC (“RR”) resorts at which RR has inventory (such inventory includes RCI affiliated resorts).
- You can use the Extra Vacations getaway in any of the destinations and at the sample travel times listed on the back of the Certificate provided as well as other numerous destinations (all subject to availability).
- This offer does not include every RCI affiliated resort available through the RCI Weeks Exchange Program.
- No exchange of a qualified deposit is required.
- Call the number on the back of the certificate provided to redeem your Extra Vacations getaway.
- You must book and receive a written confirmation no later than 12 months from the certificate date of issue which was 11.10.2015.
- Certificate may be redeemed only by a redeemer who is a resident of the United States excluding Puerto Rico and where otherwise not prohibited by law.
- Holiday weeks are excluded.
- Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Cancellation penalty applies.
- Requests can be made 2 to 365 days in advance of travel dates.
- More RCI affiliated resorts may become available as the start date draws closer.
- Available unit may be smaller than actual ownership week.
- You may apply a Guest Certificate for the applicable Guest Certificate fee.
- Extra Vacations getaway requests are subordinate to RCI Subscribing Member exchange requests.