All posts in: "Blog"
- Year-End Gifting Strategies
It’s that time of year when gifting is on people’s minds. Travis Liles of BKD Wealth Advisors offers this helpful information as you plan how to spread good cheer!
- Missouri Playsets Raffle to support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and CoxHealth Foundation. Tickets are now available online!
Win an Avalanche Playset! $3,600 Value. Playset includes: 3 swings, rock wall, tarp roof, wave slide, rope ladder, tire swing and trapeze. Free Delivery: Within 50 miles of Springfield, MO. Free installation for flat yards. Residential use only.
- Cookies for a Cause!
Now through October 31st Chick-fil-A will donate .25 of each delicious chocolate chunk cookie to the Breast Cancer Fund at the CoxHealth Foundation. Great food…
- Celebrating National Financial Planning Month – Five Steps to Improve Your Financial Plan
It’s National Financial Planning Month which means your financial future is in your hands! Take the time to plan your strategies and consider a gift to your favorite charity in your will or trust. BKD Wealth Advisors, as a member of the CoxHealth Foundation Financial and Estate Planning Council offers this great information for your planning process.
- Battle for Bell this Saturday Night! Tickets still available online or at the gate!
The 4th Annual “Battle for Bell,” will take place Saturday, September 21st to raise funds for the CoxHealth ALS Clinic. The exhibition game between Missouri…
- Are You An Emotional Investor?
It’s a difficult time. The economy is up and then it’s down. Are you stressed about your finances? Our friends at Central Trust have great information for the emotional investor. Thanks to Central Trust for being a part of our Foundation Estate and Financial Planning Council providing important information to our donors.
- Charity Tournament and Cooler Raffle to Benefit CoxHealth Foundation Breast Care Fund.
“Playing for Patsy” is a charity tournament to benefit the CoxHealth Foundation’s Breast Care Fund. Patsy, pictured here first from left, played in the Foundation’s…
- Estate Planning In The Digital Age
Have you considered your DIGITAL ASSETS when doing your estate planning? CoxHealth Foundation Estate Planning Council member Anne Sallee Mason provides insight into this important topic.
- Proposed legislation could change retirement plans.
Learn more in this article from our Estate and Financial Planning Council partner, Central Trust. By Andy Drennen, MPAS®, CFP® – Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- By Land, By Sea, By Disney Raffle
By Land, By Sea, By Disney RaffleMagical Vacations is giving you the choice. Win a $2,500.00 gift certificate for travel to one of the following…