All posts in: "Blog"
- Cox College Student Government Association Fundraiser will name the Alumni Center!
The Cox College Reinvestment Campaign is creating a new campus for nursing and health science students and allowing Cox College to expand its nursing program.…
- Free Financial Planning And Tax Law Explanation Seminar – March 12
Join us for a free seminar that helps you to understand the new tax laws and how they apply to you and your financial future.…
- Celebrating Anniversary Years – Employee Donors
Thank you to all our CoxHealth Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Employee Donors! Each year we recognize those donors who have reached an anniversary year. Joanne Angell, a social worker at Cox South is one of our 15 year donors in 2018. Joanne tells us, “I give because I see the impact every day in my job. I know what a difference my gift can make in helping one of my patients get well again. I don’t miss it out of my paycheck at all, but when I see the good it does, I think I should give more and I increased my gift last year!”
- Win a Luminous Spa Package for you and a friend!
4 hours of treatment time for both guests. 60-minute Spa Facial. 60-minute Swedish Massage. Nourishing Manicure. Nourishing Pedicure and a Luxe Spa Gift Set for each of you! Valued at $640! Proceeds benefit the Cardiology Services Fund. Raffle tickets are 1 ticket for $5 or 3 tickets for $10.
- READY. SET. SHOP.
When making any kind of purchase off Amazon, please consider shopping with Amazon Smile. All you have to do is select the CoxHealth Foundation from…
- CoxHealth Foundation Announces Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration Grant
The CoxHealth Foundation, CoxHealth and Cox College announced a $2.2 million dollar grant from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration. This grant will be used to help expand the nursing programs at Cox College to assist in adding nurses to local workforce.
- Cox College is closing in on the Mabee Foundation Matching Grant Challenge.
In September of 2017, Cox College received a one million dollar Matching Grant Challenge from the Mabee Foundation in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The funds for the challenge are to support the Reinvestment Campaign to assist the college in expanding its nursing programs.
- Congratulations to Cynthia Aurentz
Congratulations to Cynthia Aurentz, winner of the Free Flow Mini Spa donated by Springfield Pool and Spa! This raffle brought in $2,600 for the HUG…
- Congrats to our Grand Prize Employee Donor winner Heather Thomas and second prize winner Ashley Payne!
The CoxHealth Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals staff played Santa this morning to one lucky employee donor.
- Chicago nets donation for CoxHealth Foundation
Thanks to Celebrity Attractions for offering a Pre-Sale Fundraiser. For every ticket sold during a special pre-sale ticket event to “Chicago” at Hammons Hall, $5 was donated to the CoxHealth Foundation Breast Care Fund.