All posts in: "Blog"
- Estate Planning and Saving Strategies
Financial Advice from the CoxHealth Foundation Financial and Estate Planning Council.
- Donations to CoxHealth Foundation List Grows, Gratefully Received
The CoxHealth Foundation continues to receive gifts daily from across the Ozarks and beyond. The generosity of our community has come in many forms. There…
- Employee (Covid-19) Heroes Fund
We are pleased to announce a new resource for our employees to thank them for their dedication and selfless acts during this crisis. The CoxHealth Employee Heroes Fund has been established with two gifts; $1 million approved by CoxHealth Board Chairman Chuck Chalender, and a $100,000 personal gift from our president and CEO, Steve Edwards, his wife Jennifer and family.
- Covid-19 postpones two CoxHealth Foundation events, new dates set
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, the CoxHealth Foundation has announced two upcoming events that have been postponed to a later date for the safety of…
- Protect Yourself from Potential Fraud
Elder Abuse on the Rise. This month learn more about Elder Fraud and help stop the abuse. This article is provided by CoxHealth Foundation Financial and Estate Planning Council Member Andrea McKinney of Central Trust Company.
- CoxHealth Foundation, CMN Hospitals Employee Giving Campaign Kicks Off Today!
Annually CoxHealth employees are invited to join the CoxHealth Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network in growing the resources available to serve our adult and pediatric…
- The Pancake War Continues to help stop Cancer!
The annual Pancake War was waged February 28th at Cox South Hospital. The competitors were team: Dr. Curtis Mattson and CoxHealth V.P. Ron Prenger versus…
- SECURE Act: How Could This New Law Impact Your Retirement Planning
Rule changes in the Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement – the SECURE Act – took effect on January 1, 2020. There are various…
- Heroes For Healthy Hearts
The heart is fragile. Not just in love, but in life. Today one in four people die from heart disease. It remains the number one killer of both men and women. The Wheeler Heart and Vascular Center provides outstanding care, but often our patients need a little more. Are you ready to be a Hero for Healthy Hearts?
- Join the CoxHealth Foundation for a FREE seminar: “Retiring On Your Own Terms”
Monday, February 24th. Whether you are planning to retire next year or ten years from now, planning is important to make your retirement dreams a reality. This seminar will help you prioritize your retirement savings and spending plans and address what is most important to you.