Employee Giving Program
Your invitation to join the Employee Giving Program.
Did you know the CoxHealth Foundation…
- Pays for colonoscopies for the uninsured
- Provides mastectomy supplies, nutritional supplements and wigs to cancer patients
- Covers the cost of breast pumps for uninsured moms
- Helps pay for cardiac rehab for patients with no insurance
- Purchased the Senior Advantage van so seniors have transportation to their appointments
- Gives out over $9,000 a month in grants for patients who cannot afford their hospital care
- Offers grants for diabetes patients to receive education following diagnosis
- Has gifted over $500,000. to employees from the Cox Family Assistance (employee crisis fund) fund since it started in 2006
- Has some level of patient funding support for every area of CoxHealth
- Funds over $35,000 in educational opportunities for employees each year
- Bought the bullet proof vests for every Security officer at CoxHealth to protect them and our employees and visitors in the event of a crisis
- And much, much more!
All of this is possible thanks to the incredible generosity of CoxHealth employees. As the most giving, caring employees- CoxHealth has surpassed many hospitals its size and bigger in employee support.
Today, right at 2,600 employees, administrators and physicians give to the Good Samaritan Employee Giving Program. Your help in joining today allows the CoxHealth Foundation to continue to answer YES to your calls for help when a patient expresses a need that they have no means to meet. It also allows us to provide ongoing support to employees through our Cox Family Assistance Employee Crisis Fund.
Thank you for the help and the hope.
Thank You Gifts
THANK YOU for supporting patients and employees in crisis with your generous gift to CoxHealth Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
As a special thank you, we have great gifts at all levels of giving!
- Give $5:
Bluetooth Track It Keychain so you’ll never lose your keys or phone again!
- Give $10:
Large Travel Backpack with space for a laptop
- Give $15:
Wireless Earbuds with charging case
During the campaign, a drawing will be held each month. So sign up early and be entered in all three!
Already a donor?
Increase your giving by a minimum of $2 and receive a 27 ounce double wall tritan water bottle with straw and spout drinking options!
CoxHealth Employee Giving Program
Each year over 3,000 CoxHealth patients receive assistance thanks to our employees who are a part of the Good Samaritan Employee Giving program. Donors help provide those things our patients need, but cannot afford due to a lack of insurance or any other form of financial support. Thank you for being the helping hand UP that gets these patients back on the road to good health.
Terms and conditions: To be entered in the drawing for prizes you must be signed up for employee giving through payroll deduction. A gift must be split evenly between the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and CoxHealth Foundation. You are eligible for the prize drawing each month that you are an enrolled donor with payroll deduction occurring. If a donor drops out of the employee giving program at any time during the course of the prize drawing you are removed from eligibility for the month you withdraw and any other drawings for the remaining of the year. You are eligible for the year end drawing only for the months in which the giving occurred. Each employee donor has the opportunity to win one of eight gift cards from Andy B’s. Winners will be drawn on the last business day of the month. The grand prize drawing will be held in December of 2020. All prizes will be awarded the last day of each month and the winner will be notified electronically and via the CoxHealth Connect Daily e-blast. If the employee is terminated from CoxHealth they are no longer eligible for the drawing. All employee donors must be in good standing at the time of the drawing. All current employee donors will be included in both the monthly drawings and year-end drawings as long as they remain active in their giving. To receive the maximum number of entries, donor must give monthly to both CHF and CMNH. Donors giving to one agency will receive half the number of entries possible.