Employee Giving Program
Your invitation to join the Employee Giving Program
THANK YOU for supporting patients and employees in crisis with your generous gift to CoxHealth Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
As a special thank you, we have great gifts at all levels of giving!
Give $4: Receive badge holder, pulley and phone grip
Give $8: Receive badge holder, pulley, phone grip, and GIVER T-shirt
Give $10: Receive badge holder, pulley, phone grip, Giver T-shirt and tumbler
Give $12: Receive all the above AND a CoxHealth duffle bag
EXISTING CoxHealth Employee Donors increase your current gift by $2 and we’ll send you the CoxHealth duffle bag!
Did you know the CoxHealth Foundation…
- Pays for colonoscopies for the uninsured
- Provides mastectomy supplies, nutritional supplements and wigs to cancer patients
- Covers the cost of breast pumps for uninsured moms
- Helps pay for cardiac rehab for patients with no insurance
- Purchased the Senior Advantage van so seniors have transportation to their appointments
- Gives out over $9,000 a month in grants for patients who cannot afford their hospital care
- Offers grants for diabetes patients to receive education following diagnosis
- Has gifted $469,502. to employees from the Cox Family Assistance (employee crisis fund) fund since it started in 2006
- Has some level of patient funding support for every area of CoxHealth
- Has funded over $25,000 in educational opportunities for employees this year
- Bought the bullet proof vests for every Security officer at CoxHealth to protect them and our employees and visitors in the event of a crisis
- And much, much more!
All of this is possible thanks to the incredible generosity of CoxHealth employees. As the most giving, caring employees- CoxHealth has surpassed many hospitals its size and bigger in employee support.
Today, right at 2,600 employees, administrators and physicians give to the Good Samaritan Employee Giving Program. Your help in joining today allows the CoxHealth Foundation to continue to answer YES to your calls for help when a patient expresses a need that they have no means to meet. It also allows us to provide ongoing support to employees through our Cox Family Assistance Employee Crisis Fund.
Thank you for the help and the hope.