(Pictured L-R: Brandi VanAntwerp, Grants Administrator, Leslie Manor, Grants Specialist, and Scarlett Buckmaster, Grants Manager)
Do you have a CoxHealth project that needs funding? Do you know about a grant that fits your department’s strategic priorities? The Grants Administration office (GAO) is the arm of the CoxHealth Foundation that supports and oversees applications for resources external to CoxHealth. Employees submit their “grant-ready projects” and GAO staff evaluate for potential funding options. Grant-Ready Projects are those that:
- Address an identified community need (not organizational)
- Are either cutting edge or evidence-based
- Are operationally sustainable after grant funds end (through cost savings or billable opportunities after the grant ends)
- Collaborative and/or non-competitive
- Within mission, operations, and/or strategic priorities of CoxHealth
If you are interested in applying for a grant with an external funder, please read our Grant Application 101 and Grant Project Coordinator Agreement page at this link.
Click here to submit a project for review. GAO staff will evaluate and provide feedback to you in a timely fashion.
All other questions can be answered by the Grant Administration Office at 269-3463.
Current Grantees click here for more information on managing your award.