Do you have a project that needs funding? Do you know about a grant that fits your department’s strategic priorities? The Grants Administration office (GAO) is the arm of the Foundation that supports and oversees applications for resources external to CoxHealth. Employees submit their “grant-ready projects” and GAO staff evaluate for potential funding options. Grant-Ready Projects are those that
- Address an identified community (not organizational) need
- Are either cutting edge or evidence-based
- Operationally sustainable
- Collaborative and/or non-competitive
- Within mission, operations, and/or strategic priorities
Click here to submit a project for review. GAO staff will evaluate and provide feedback to you in a timely fashion.
- FAQ’s and Myths
All other questions can be answered by the Grant Administration Office at 269-3463.
Current Grantees click here for more information on managing your award.